Installment Payment Plan
A payment plan is similar to a "Layaway" Plan: you pay installments on the item you reserve, and the item is kept by me, Chrysta Kay until it is fully paid-for. In other words, when your payment plan is approved, I will take the art off the market and reserve it for you. I do not ship the artwork until it is fully paid for.
- NO INTEREST You pay no interest when you purchase your art via a Payment Plan. You set up your own customized payment plan via e-mail discussions, where you choose the size of the payments and the duration of the plan (up to 12 months).
- PAY VIA PAYPAL Payment plans require a PayPal account. You'll receive monthly invoices with a link to send me a payment for the amount due that month. You can also have PayPal generate an eCheck using your bank account information.
- MONTHLY STATEMENT Each month, after your payment is processed, I-Chrysta Kay - will e-mail you a statement showing how much you've already paid, and the balance due, so you will always know the status of your Payment Plan.
- THE PLAN CAN BE FLEXIBLE--BUT COMMUNICATION IS VITAL The Payment Plan you agree to is a contract, but it's a flexible contract. You can always make larger payments to get your artwork sooner, or, if you run into unexpected circumstances, we can change your payment plan structure (smaller payments for a couple of months, for instance, however the artwork must be paid in full within 12 months of the start of the contract) I am happy to accommodate most requests due to the current issues regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. But you MUST contact me and make the request as quickly as possible. Our goal is to make sure you get the art you want! The most important thing is to stay in touch with me. Please contact me if you ever need to change the terms of your payment plan.
- NONPAYMENT AND FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE If you can't make a monthly payment, please contact me as quickly as possible. If I do not receive payment, and I do not hear from you, I will make every effort to contact you and discuss the situation. If I receive no payment or communication from you for 60 consecutive days, the payment plan will be terminated. The reserved artwork will go back on the market, and you will forfeit whatever payments you have already made. To repeat: When you make no payments nor communicate with us for a period of 60 days or longer, the art will not be yours, and no refunds will be made.